Has your relationship changed since you became pregnant or after you had your baby?
- You're feeling like roommates instead of companions.
- You can't seem to get on the same page.
- You don't seem to be understanding each other anymore.
- You don't feel supported the way you need.
- You're snapping at each other instead of connecting.
- Your sex life has gone down the drain.
- You miss the way things used to be.
- You feel lonely even when you're with each other, and that's the worst kind of loneliness.
Therapy can help you love life with each other again.
I help you reconnect with your spouse so you can have a partner and companion again, instead of just a roommate. Therapy can help you communicate instead of fight, feel closer to each other again, and be a team so you can parent your kids together. I help couples love life with each other, so their children can see what love and life is all about. Life is just easier when you have someone on your side instead of feeling like you're constantly at battle. If you're committed to working on making your relationship better and feel ready to reconnect with each other, call me at (405) 757-7708 for a free 15-minute phone consultation.