Helping moms with postpartum depression feel like themselves again and enjoy life with baby.
Did you have a baby and you're...
- Feeling sad instead of happy and excited?
- Anxious, exhausted, and wanting to run away from it all?
- Hopeless and afraid you'll never get better?
- Ashamed and don't want anyone to know what you're really thinking and feeling?
- Feeling like you've completely lost yourself?
If yes, this group can help you
- Connect with other women who just get it.
- Have a better understanding of what the heck is going on.
- Learn practical tools to feel better as soon as possible.
- Work toward feeling like yourself again so you can be there for your baby.
- When? Wednesdays from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM, beginning February 14th.
- Where? My office is in South Oklahoma City on the corner of SW 104th and Penn. Click here for the map and address.
- Who? Women who are 2 weeks to 2 years postpartum who are ready to work toward feeling better.
- What is the group size? Only 5 spaces available, ideal for connection and maximum benefit of each group member.
- How long? 6 weeks
- How much? $50 per week or $250/for the 6-week series ($50 total savings). - That's $20-25/therapy hour. You won't get quality treatment at that price anywhere else!
- Insurance: I take Blue Cross Blue Shields and Health Choice. Some contracts will cover group therapy. If you don't have either of these insurance plans, and you have out-of-network benefits, I will provide you a receipt for you to use to file for reimbursement with your insurance company. Getbetter.co can help you with this process if you don't want to deal with your insurance company.
On-site Childcare Available for Your Convenience
On-site childcare is provided on an as needed basis for those times when plans with the babysitter falls through. This will help moms be able to focus on group and have a moment of true self-care. A maximum of 4 infants/toddlers are allowed per session for safety reasons. Sara Morrow loves little humans more than most types of humans and is great with them! She has had a lot of experience working at her church childcare and co-op childcare and states she does not mind being pooped on or spit up on.
Pay in cash or check only. Childcare rates are as follows and the total can be split up among group members:
- $10/hour per child
- $5/hour for each additional child
I require an intake session for every potential new client. I want to make sure this group is a good fit for you and you are a good fit with the rest of the group, so everyone can have a meaningful group experience. Total is $125 for the 60-min intake session and evaluation.
What You're Investing In:
- Two full hours of group therapy per week.
- Objective assessment of your symptoms at the beginning and end of every session so we can track your progress and recovery to make sure you're getting better.
- Weekly action plans to transfer skills learned in group to everyday life. The action plan has been shown to speed up recovery in addition to helping people maintain wellness.
- An evidence-based treatment program for postpartum depression and anxiety so that we can apply what works for your specific needs.
- A therapist who truly cares about you as a person and is passionate about helping you live a life of joy and connection. I make a point to pay for training and consultation weekly to make sure I'm up to date on the latest tools to help you feel better as soon as possible.
I am passionate about helping moms heal and have postpartum wellness.
My name is Thai-An. I am a therapist and mother who has overcome my own struggle with postpartum depression and anxiety. I have facilitated therapy groups for 7 years and love seeing the healing power of connection and TEAM-CBT. Visit my approach page to learn more about TEAM-CBT. I cannot wait to work with you and witness your recovery!
"Thai An is one of the most gifted and compassionate therapists I know. She has the ability to connect to your inner pain and help you raise up a notch, seeing your circumstances in a different light. When this happens, you will find joy again and have hope for the future, being comfortable in who you are. She does this with evidence-based practice modalities as well as with humor, compassion, and understanding. She, without a doubt, can help you come home to your true self, the place we all long for." - Jill Enevoldsen, LCSW
Group currently sold out! Complete the form below to sign up for the next round of groups.
You can also contact me at (405) 757-7708 with your questions.