Pregnant & Postpartum Moms Therapy Group
Are you a pregnant or new mom who is...
- Feeling sad instead of happy and excited?
- Terrified of being able to make it?
- Feeling like you've completely lost yourself?
- Wanting to run away from it all?
- Afraid you'll never get better?
If yes, this group can help you
- Connect with other women who just get it.
- Have a better understanding of prenatal and postpartum depression and anxiety.
- Gain strength, insight, and resources from other moms
- Have hope for recovery because you'll see others getting better
- Learn practical tools to improve your mood and overcome anxiety and feel like yourself again.
- Enjoy pregnancy, motherhood, and life!
- When? Thursdays from 9:30-11:30 AM.
- Where? My office is in South Oklahoma City on the corner of SW 104th and Penn. Click here for the map and address.
- What is the group size? Only 5 spaces available for an intimate connection ideal for your processing and healing work.
- How long do I need to attend? Until you reach your goals, on average, about 8-12 weeks. I require a minimum commitment to 8 weeks of therapy so you can get results and build connections.
- Rate: $60 per week or $210 per month (save $30 for investing in 4 weeks at a time)
On-site childcare is now provided on an as needed basis for those times when plans with the babysitter falls through. This will help moms be able to focus on group and have a moment of true self-care.
I require a 1-hour intake session for every potential new client. I want to make sure this group is a good fit for you and you are a good fit with the rest of the group, so everyone can have a meaningful group experience.
What You're Investing In:
- Two full hours of therapy. This was previously 90-minutes, but we found that it was just not enough time for all the processing and skills training!
- Education on the 4 treatment models of depression and the 4 treatment models of anxiety.
- Tools to assess your mood and progress every session.
- Learn 50 TEAM-CBT techniques to help you overcome depression and anxiety.
- Connection, support, and healing.
Hi! My name is Thai-An. I am a therapist and mother who has overcome my own struggle with postpartum depression and anxiety. I have facilitated therapy groups for 7 years and love seeing the healing power of connection. I cannot wait to work with you and witness your recovery!
Sign up for your intake today using the form below. **Only 2 spaces left**
Contact me at (405) 757-7708 if you need more information.