For pregnant and postpartum moms…
CBT (cognitive behavioral therapy) is an evidence-based treatment approach and recommended for women with perinatal mood and anxiety disorders. Find out whether you have depression or anxiety by answering the questions below.
- Are you feeling sad or down and find yourself crying more than usual?
- Are you feeling discouraged or hopeless?
- Do you have low self-esteem or currently feel worthless?
- Do you feel a loss of motivation to do things?
- Have you felt a loss of pleasure or satisfaction in life?
- Do you have any suicidal thoughts or wouldn’t mind if you didn’t wake up tomorrow?
- Are you feeling frightened about your pregnancy or motherhood?
- Are you worrying about things more than usual?
- Are you feeling tense or on edge?
- Do you often feel anxious or nervous?
- Do you have racing thoughts you can’t control?
- Are you feeling frustrated, annoyed, or more irritated than usual?
If you’ve answered “yes” to two or more questions under each section, you may be experiencing at least moderate to severe prenatal or postpartum depression and/or anxiety and could benefit from therapy.
For tips and techniques to feel like yourself again, click here for exclusive access to my free guide and 4-day e-course for overcoming postpartum depression and anxiety.
Hi, I'm Thai-An. I'm a postpartum therapist and mother who is passionate about helping pregnant and postpartum parents overcome depression and anxiety so they can feel like themselves again and enjoy life with their baby and family. After overcoming my own battle with postpartum depression and anxiety, I opened Lasting Change Therapy, LLC in South Oklahoma City to dedicate my counseling practice to helping families have postpartum recovery and wellness, and I love it!